ADVANTAGES FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
In first year student must have to pay the full Tuition Fee,Accommodation,Insurance,Medical,Airport pickup,Registration etc
In second year and onwards student per year can pay Tuition fee in 4 installments in a single year
There is no advance fees to be taken from all students and tuition fees, will be paid in Ukraine and students have to pay all the fees when they will reach Ukraine and they will be received at airport by legal medical advisor or Dean of the university at the airport.
Study in Ukraine Indian students who wish to study medicine at USMA have a tremendous advantage of studying medicine at the Ukrainian Medical And Dental Academy Because we have special lectures on easy way of screening test we use to prepare student for screening test. We have 300 medical students from India Girls and Boys studying in Our University
Consider the time, effort and cost involved in preparing for your entrance exams. At the end of it, you have a small chance of getting admission into
some college in India - need not be the best colleges but it can be any college.If you study in Ukraine, the only test you need to take is the Screening Test after completing the Degree.
Passing the Screening Test enables you to get the MCI registration to practice in India as a Medical practitioner. Once you are registered with MCI as a Medical Practitioner, you are in no way different from any doctor who has studied in India. In fact, your exposure to European systems and practices should give you a distinct edge.
The Screening Test is fairly simple in comparison to the Competitive Entrance Tests one takes in India for MBBS admissions. Anybody that has done the Medical Degree from Ukraine sincerely, can easily pass the Screening Test.
Anybody studying in one of the National Universities in Ukraine will be studying medicine at a world standard.
(USMA) - Poltava National Medical And Dental University as Ukrainian Medical and Stomatological Academy,Poltava
(DNMU) - M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University, Donetsk
(BNMU) - National Medical University Bogomolets, Kiev
(IFNMU) - Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, Ivano Frankivsk
(lSNMU)- Lugansk National Medical University,Lugansk
(KNMU)- Kharkiv National Medical University,Kharkiv
(VNMU)-Vinnitsya National Medical University,Vinnitsya
(DNMA)-Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy,Dnipropetrovsk
(TNMU)-Ternopil National Medical University,Ternopil
(CNMU)-Crimea National Medical University
offer the finest medical education, systems and facilities comparable to the best in the world.
In addition to the National Universities, there are extremely popular State Universities of Ukraine in the world listed below.
(UMSA)- Poltava Ukrainian Medical And Stomatological Academy
(DNMU) – M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University
(DSMA) - Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
(TSMU) - Ternopil State Medical University
(ZNMU)- Zaporozhye National Medical University
have been extremely popular with students from India and have a sizable number of Indian students joining every year, in addition to students from Africa, the Indian Subcontinent, Middle East and South East Asian countries.
Significantly, for an Indian Student -
1. You dont need to go through the gruelling, stressful routine of preparations that begins immediately after 10th standard or some times even earlier
2. You dont need to go through the extensive tutorial classes at all kinds of odd hours
3. You dont need to spend money on these coaching classes.
4. You dont need to appear for Common Entrance Tests
5. You dont need to stop leading a normal schooling life
6. You dont need to sacrifice anything
7. You dont need to have any uncertainty about your admission
All you need to have
1. An interest and commitment towards studying medicine
2. The passion to become a competent medical professional of international standards
3. A desire to expand your academic spheres internationally
Q) What you will have by studying at UMSA is
1. You are exposed to European Union Standards when you study at Ukraine.
2. Your class strength is not high like in India. The doctor to student ratio will be not more than 1:10
3. There is no big student professor divide. Hence you can interact freely with professors and keep on clearing your doubts and increase your subject knowledge.
4. You are exposed to better hospital systems
5. Your education is more practical oriented than class room oriented like in other European Countries.
6. While you stay at Ukraine, you have more access to other European universities and methods and you can even visit European countries and enhance your knowledge and competency.
7. At the end of 6 years, you will be a full fledged doctor of International standards and on the strength of your competence, you can attend interviews in a better way, anywhere in the world.
8. You will be studying in a very multi-cultural environment that will enrich and expand your life and sense of life
9. The Universities under the Ministry of Health of Ukraine are recognized by WHO, USA IMED, MCI and by most medical councils around world. (Details of some of the recognitions is available at
Simple Admission Process
The admission process is very simple and straightforward.
You can have your seat reserved in the best medical universities before completing your 12th standard final exams.
The minimum criteria for a student to join the medical degree course is the same as the stipulation of MCI.
The visa related work is also very simple and direct - You only need to take a medical test, have your documents translated and appear for the Visa Interview. Services of Agents associated with
the embassy can be used for this to ensure that it is done smoothly.
Q) What job can I get in India after graduating with MBBS from Ukrainian Medical And Dental Academy
You can get any job that a student who has completed MBBS in India can get, because, after completing your MBBS in Ukraine, you will be taking a screening test conducted by MCI. The
screening test is very easy and anyone who has finished MBBS from Ukraine properly, will have no difficulty in passing this test. When you pass this, you will be registered to practice in India as a
That means you and the Doctor who has done MBBS in India are evaluated from there on, on equal terms for any job opportunity, both in the government and private sector. In the rapidly
growing Private Sector, only your own competence will matter in getting selected to the best jobs and for a student studying in the Top Universities in Ukraine, only your own personal interest in
learning can be your limitation.
Ukraine is the most popular destination in the world for students from around the world seeking Medical Education.The well established medical universities in Ukraine are recognized all over the
world and provide good quality medical education in a peaceful social environment.
Admission Office USMA:
23 Shevchenko Street, Poltava 36024, Ukraine
Contact Number: +380-954030385