All international students obtain a study visa to enter Ukraine. The student should submit the original Invitation and admission letter to the Ukraine embassy when applying for a visa.
Applicants should check with the nearest Ukraine Embassy or consulate whether they require a visa to enter Ukraine. The invitation or admission letter is issued by the University's, International relations department.
In order to receive the Invitation to Study and Admission Letter, the student should provide the good quality scan copy of following documents,
* International Passport /Travelling document data page with photograph on it. Full Name of student and Serial Number of Passport should be clearly VISIBLE.The validity of Passport not less than next 1 year
* Educational Documents O level/SSCE/HSSC,Bachelor or Master Degree if available
* The E-mail with scans of above mentioned documents should contain following information respectively
* Name, Middle name and Surname
* Date & place of birth
* Passport number
* Passport validity date of issue & expiry
* Permanent address
* Temporary address/ Current address if different form permanent address
* Telephone Number
* Visa Issuing Country /place
UKRAINIAN MEDICAL STOMATOLOGICAL ACADEMY (UMSA) starts issuing offer letter from January every year and invitations from month of APRIL.
Student must have to transfer the charges FOR accommodation booking,visa support letter and courier .Which will be mentioned on the admission letter in 10 working days otherwise we can cancel the admission.After getting charges University will start processing for Invitation Letter and it will take 4 working days to complete the process for invitation letter.
Student should contact Ukraine embassy in his / her country in order to apply for the student visa after getting original invitation letter from us. In some countries Ukraine embassy starts working with Student Visa Applications and issue student Visa by 15th July to 15th November usually it is extended to December/ March(for preparatory course).
Following documents should be submitted in Ukraine Embassy to obtain a student Visa.
Documents required For obtaining student Visa
* Visa Application form filled
* International Passport Travelling Document valid not less than one year
* Original Invitation Letter from University
* Birth Certificate, Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public or Ukraine Embassy
* Original School Certificates O level/ SSCE/ HSSC, Bachelor or Master Degree if available, Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public or Ukraine Embassy
* Letter of approval from Education Ministry
* General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Ukraine. Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public or Ukraine Embassy Must be legalized by Health Ministry
* HIV- AIDS Negative Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance. Translated into Ukrainian Language and Legalized by Notary Public or Ukraine Embassy. Must be legalized by Health Ministry
* Health Insurance covering one year/ for some countries only for Traveling period
* Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine. It is not a condition for all Nationalities
* Bank Statement to prove financial ability. It is not a condition for all Nationalities
* 12 Pictures 3 * 4 cm
* To and Fro Air ticket valid for one year
* The student needs to check with Ukraine embassy in his/ her country of permanent/ temporary stay. Ukraine embassy does not require Russian/ Ukrainian translation for some Nationalities.
Please make sure before leaving your country all below said documents should be along with you, the immigration officials in the airport will demand for these documents.
* 20 photographs measuring 3x4 size each.
* Result of HIV - medical checkup certificate (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Notary public or by the Ukraine embassy in your country).
* General medical certificate / Physical fitness certificate (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Ukraine embassy in your country).
* Original School certificates (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Ukraine embassy in your country).
* Original Birth certificate ( should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the the Ukraine embassy in your country).
* One Photostat copy of your passport and Ukrainian visa which is issued by the Ukraine embassy.
* Original Invitation letter.
* The flight ticket should be to and fro to your home country (i.e., open ticket).
Contact Number: +380-954030385